Gypsystem is a partnership concern in Trading and established in 2003 in the field of Professional Building Decorative Material, having two partners 1. Mr. Loganathan yadev, age 51, having experience more than 20 years in this field. 2. Mr. Sureash yaadev age 46 and working partner Mr Padmanaban age 50, having 20 years experience in this field, We have undertaken several interior decorative contracts.
we are importing Decorative Materials to the extent of 70% and the remaining 30% of the material is Indigenous since. We have network at 3 locations [Retail Outlets]. The head office is located in Coimbatore , We also have an our own sourcing Hub in China [ Taian shondong province ] in the name of Taian Aruba Building Material Company – Proprietor – R.N. Sureash Yaadev
We are the authorised distributor for (Saint-Gobain Gyproc India ltd) Now we start with Knauf Gypsum, EI Dupont India Ltd (Building Innovation materials for Tamil Nadu)
We selling Products of interior and exterior building decorative materials and insulation materials, imported FSK ,FKSV ,Ceramic board,ceramic paper,ceramic blankets, PE bubble and Fibre glass wool for thermol insulation, Gypsum boards, Gypsum powder, PVC laminated gypsum tiles and T-grid systems for building decoration materials.
We are holding a Manufacturing Unit at Central Studio – Trichy Road Coimbatore and chettipalayam,podanur,Coimbatore. producing gypsum cornices and Gypsum based architectural products.This is building interior and exterior decorative materials, with a working staff of 40 to 45.
We use Imported gypsum plaster powder & Dupont ECM, for making Interior & Exterior decorative items like Cornice , Corbels, Ceiling Panels, Pillars & Roman Columns, center panels,door top designs,here with we enclosed the Catalogues for product reference.
The vision is to establish trading branches all over india. The plan is import and Export to middle east, Europe and South American countries in future.